On Saturday I became a mom to a beautiful puppy. My love for her is off the charts already. She is smart, curious and so loving. I took this picture yesterday in our backyard after some fun running in circles and fetch (which she is already really good at!). She is five pounds of soft black hair and sweetness.
- An Iranian-American model returns to Iran. If you are curious about Iran, you should check out her photos.
- Three women in the U.S. prevented a man from drug his date. They intervened. If you see something that will negatively impact another, you need to stop it.
- For those women that do say something, why is it becoming an increasingly common that we don’t support the victim? I feel ashamed of our society every time I hear someone blame a woman for whatever happened to her. It’s easy to not want to challenge someone for having this view but it’s important to say something otherwise we can’t expect anything to change.
- I watched this Elizabeth Olsen smokey-eye video tutorial seriously five times in a row.
- Is the office dress code a thing of the past?
- The medical team who delivered Prince George and Princess Charlotte had to stop drinking months before they were born as part of their delivery plan. It’s the best reason to give at a party for not imbibing I’ve ever heard.
- I can’t wait to try make this roasted apple,shallot and blue cheese tart.
- There is a 100 year-old custom stationary store in Tokyo that I am adding to my must-visit list when we go to Japan later this summer.
- Sarah Jessica Parker has a new HBO show. I don’t have the best feeling about its potential longevity but SJP giving her husband the finger from behind the closed door is amazing.