It has been a pretty good while since the last Style Cheat Sheet post. Part of its absence can be accredited to creative blockages and part can be blamed on summer. My feeling that the Style Cheat Sheet is more of a fall, winter and spring time thing (spring here is still mostly winter and I guess fall is too) so I took the summer off. It has been a busy September and October. My husband and I travelled to Japan and Korea (read my first post on Japan here) and I launched Tall Poppies PR, my first entrepreneurial venture! But I am back to blogging and making a more concerted effort to provide a high quality of content with posts featuring the photograph of Sarah Beau Photography. So without further ado, here is this weeks Style Cheat Sheet!
- Lola (pictured ) is now almost six months old and I am head over heels in love with her. She absolutely adores snow, by the way.
- This list of responsible Canadian shopping isn’t just a guide, it’s a Bible.
- This is one of my all-time favourite articles about fashion and politics because it’s about a shoe that will get you through the day and in a fashionable way. Yes, that rhymes and when I realized it I embraced it.
- Ever think about giving up your big money job to follow your passion? Read about how one woman did it here.
- 90 years of portraits of Queen Elizabeth. Amazing.
- How about we stop judging women’s clothes and just let them wear whatever they want?
- Bobbi Brown has a video explaining how to make yourself look less tired. She uses her own products of course but you can just follow along and use what you already have.
- When I lived in Europe I learned that there aren’t enough fitting rooms in every single H&M. The solution? I followed the example of other women and started trying things on in the middle of the clothing racks. Life didn’t end and it was much more efficient.
- CONTURING WITH WINE! WATCH IT